Software / Programming →App Builder 2022.6 (x64)
App Builder 2022.6 (x64) | 172 MB
If you want to create modern desktop and mobile apps you're in the right place! DecSoft App Builder is a professional visual development environment to create HTML5 apps, WebApps, Progressive WebApps, Web Extensions and Hybrid apps for the modern mobile and desktop browsers, as well platforms like Google Android, Apple iOS and Microsoft Windows.
App Builder provide us dozens of visual and non visual controls ready to be placed in the application's designer. Simply drag and drop the control that you need into the designer and then place it where you wanted.
DecSoft App Builder has a contextual help that point you exactly to the control, property, event reference, etc. Just press the F1 key where you are in the IDE. For your convenience, the help is also available online in: getappbuilderhelp.com
DecSoft App Builder is integrated with Apache Cordova and prepares for your app the right config file, platform icons, splash screens, batch files, shell files and JSON files. DecSoft App Builder integrates also the officials Apache Cordova plugins.
Quick code list
App Files manager
In addition to the available app methods and the methods provided by the app views, app dialogs, app frames, the Apache Cordova plugins methods, and, all the possible controls that you can use, its also possible to setup your own User Functions in order to be available for your app at runtime.
Auto scale apps
There are many themes availables for your app, and, you can also set the fixed and scaled styles, even at runtime. The auto scale style made the app properly show in different screen sizes.
* Add the new LabelText sample app, which show us how to use and the aspect of the recently added LabelText control from the "DecSoft controls" app plugin. This sample app show how we can use the control and show us the different aspect by changing their size property.
* Add the new LabelText control to the "DecSoft controls" app plugin. This control is similar than the existing Textarea control, but offer us another style based in a "floating label" which appear inside the control, in a similar way than the recently added LabelInput app plugin control.
* Add the new LabelInput sample app, which show us how to use and the aspect of the recently added LabelInput control from the "DecSoft controls" app plugin. This sample app show how we can use the different types of inputs that the control offers by changing the control's type property.
* Add the new LabelInput control to the "DecSoft controls" app plugin. This control is similar than the existing input controls (Text, Number, EMail, Date, etc.), but offer us another style based in a "floating label" which appear inside the control. The LabelInput control can act like text, email, number, password, color, date, time and search inputs, just by changing the control's type property.
* Fix a bug in the TypeAhead and the SelectEx controls from the "DecSoft controls" app plugin, which causes that the referred controls do not scale as expected (like the other controls) when the app window is resized by the user.
* Fix some introduced problem (releases ago) that causes that the app plugins help are not properly linked when we show it as a contextual help, for example, by pressing the F1 key when we select one of the available app plugin controls or one of their properties.
* Fix a bug which occur when the IDE want to load certain number of images (smaller and larger) of the available app plugins. Not only the bug has been fixed, but also, the IDE provide now more information in case that a problem occur when load that images.