Software / For MacOSX →Stacks (RapidWeaver plugin) 4.3.0 macOS
Stacks is a new way to create pages in RapidWeaver. It's a plugin designed to combine drag-and-drop simplicity with the power of fluid layout. Powerful, flexible, and extensible. Stacks turns RapidWeaver into a professional-grade web development tool. With a community of developers and hundreds of pre-made stacks, you can build anything
• Fluid Layout: Stacks lets you build pages that flow text to the dimensions of a theme even if the theme has a variable width. You can build flowing columns, flexible rows, and tiles of images.
• Nesting Objects: Build columns within columns within rows within columns. Or group a stack of objects inside a box. Almost anything is possible with Stacks.
• Download More Stacks:There are hundreds of professionally designed free and low cost stacks ready for download. Easily add amazing content to your site.
• Live Image Editing: Resize, rotate, and style your images with an easy to use HUD and see the changes happen right in the layout.
• Pros Welcome: Because Stacks builds layout with relative positioning from a simple two-div structure, the HTML is clean and valid. Pros can use Stacks to prototype difficult layout and add their own HTML to the mix.
• Stacks API: You can build your own components for Stacks or even publish them for others to use. The Stacks API reference covers how to build and configure a stack and even build a custom UI for the Stacks HUD.
Requirements:RapidWeaver 8 or later
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version
Supported Operation Systems
macOS 10.12 or later