Software / Graphics & Design →Siemens Tecnomatix Plant Simulation 16.0.5 Update
Languages: Deutsch, English, 日本語, 中文, Русский, Magyar
The Tecnomatix development team is pleased to announce the availability of Plant Simulation 16.0.4 is maintenance release that corrects customer-reported issues and adapts the product to a changed environment. A maintenance release can also include new software functionality.
Maintenance Notes for Tecnomatix Plant Simulation 16.0.5
Fixed Bugs of the Material Flow Objects
- We fixed a bug which sometimes prevented the object from being set up often enough after the last part, when Set- up after n parts was activated when a Worker was only requested for setting-up and when Common resources was deactivated.
- We fixed a bug that occurred when you used several non-accumulating Conveyors arranged so that they follow one another, with Acceleration on or off and that caused overlapping MUs. (PR 10029367)
- We fixed a bug of the attribute FillWholeLayer of the Container. When you changed the attribute with SimTalk or in the dialog Show Attributes and Methods , the new value was not propagated to derived Containers.
- We fixed a bug which caused the error message that the length of the MU is greater than the MU distance to be shown several times. (PR 10049113)
- We fixed a bug which allowed to schedule MethCall- events with an invalid time. Events with an invalid time could cause the event list to be redrawn continuously. (PR 10049757)
- We fixed a crash that could occur when you moved an MU from a length-oriented to a point-oriented object and deleted the length-oriented object before the event C heckMUPosition was executed. (PR 10050457)
Fixed Bugs of the Information Flow Objects
- We fixed a bug which occurred when you saved a DataTable, which contained sub-tables with activated but empty column index, as an XML file. Then it could occur that the XML file was wrongly considered as being corrupt and thus was not imported all the way. (PR 10013383)
- We fixed a bug which prevented that the content was redrawn when you added a column to a DataTable or changed the column width. (PR 10046841)
- We fixed a bug which prevented, common format to be set for existing subtables when you activated common for- mat for a column of data type table in a DataTable.
- We fixed a crash which occurred when you clicked the right mouse button on a non-existing object in the second column of data type object in a DataTable which the method getObserver returned. (PR 10025882)
- We fixed a crash of the DataTable. It occurred when you searched for an object in a column of data type object with the method findCeil.
- We prevented that you can sort the Items table according to the first column for the object PLCSIM_Advanced. As the values were still shown in the previous rows, the values would not match the identifiers after sorting. (PR 10013383)
- We fixed a bug of the object Socket that caused the attribute ClientPort to return the Server port
Tecnomatix Plant Simulationallows you to model, simulate, explore and optimize logistics systems and their processes. These models enable analysis of material flow, resource utilization and logistics for all levels of manufacturing planning from global production facilities to local plants and specific lines, well in advance of production execution.
Use the power of discrete event simulation for production throughput analysis and optimization to improve your manufacturing system performance.
Tecnomatix Plant Simulation Application 16.0
Siemens PLM Softwareis a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
Product:Tecnomatix Plant Simulation
Version:16.0.5 Update Only
Website Home Page :www.plm.automation.siemens.com
System Requirements:PC *
Software Prerequisites:Tecnomatix Plant Simulation 16.0.0 and above
System Requirements for Tecnomatix Plant Simulation 16.x
Minimum PC Configuration
Supported operating systems:Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit
2 GB of free disk space
4 GB RAM
Recommended PC Configuration
- Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit
- Intel Core i5 or i7 processor or comparable product
- 2 GB of free disk space
- 16 GB RAM
- For working with Plant Simulation 3D: Graphics card with at least 2GB RAM. We recommend graphics cards with NVidia GeForce chips. Graphics cards which have been optimized especially for CAD applications are not required. For 3D Navigation, we support the SpaceNavigator by 3Dconnexion.
- Graphics resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels or higher
- Internet Explorer 11