Software →Starry Night Pro Plus v188.8.131.529
Starry Night Pro Plus v184.108.40.2069
File Size: 2.36 GB
Starry Night 8 - Professional Astronomy Telescope Control Software for PC. Starry Night Pro Plus 8 is our fully featured flagship program, tailored for the astronomer who wants the very best in-class astronomy software and telescope control experience.
Key features include
- Apollo 11 Mission Data
- Data Backup and Cloud Sync
- Improved DeepSky Database
- Improved Telescope Control
- New Dark Theme
- New Audio Descriptions
- Stars and Exoplanets in 3D
- Simple, fast, user-optimized interface
- All-Sky CCD Mosaic
- 5 multi-wavelength full sky surveys
- Fully featured with a complete object database
- Redesigned Live SkyGuide
- Maxim DL Plugin
What's New in Starry Night 8
Improved DeepSky Database
Explore a new, up-to-date, 36,000 object, cross-referenced database, built from various source catalogs.
Improved Telescope Control
Telescope control has been redesigned to offer a modern, sleek looking, user experience,
Open Astronomy Log
With the international standard for astronomical logging now export your data to Open Astronomy Log (OAL) format.
Explore a hand picked list of the most interesting celestial objects to observe each evening.
Hours of descriptive audio for over 400 of the most interesting night sky objects. Click and listen!
Maps & Location Services
Auto-detect your home location and choose additional observing sites quickly and accurately.
Interactive Live SkyGuide
Web-delivered multimedia reveals the science of the solar system, stars, galaxies, and the known universe.
Binary Star Systems
3D models of eight beautiful and accurately rendered binary stars!
We put the rocket in space science software
New dynamic user-optimized interface, with "Universal Search" for objects, Starry Night files, SkyGuide references, options, events, and more.
High Performance Graphics
The incredibly rich and detailed Starry Night software OpenGL graphics that have set the industry standard for excellence in astronomy software.
Extragalactic 3D Database
New & Exclusive - The Starry Night Extragalactic 3D Database includes over 200,000 galaxies encompassing over 1 billion lights years of space.
New and updating space missions with 30 detailed and accurate 3D models of spacecraft & trajectories for a real flight time experiences.
Every star is now accurately rendered as a 3D body with classification-appropriate color, texture and relative radii.
Updated Messier Catalog
An updated Messier catalog with new breathtaking high resolution images of your favourite star clusters, nebulae, and galaxies.
The Sun's analemma can now be drawn accurately on any planet's surface.
Exoplanets as 3D bodies with proper location, size, orbit and planetary texture. Land on the surface, see a sunset from the surface of Kepler-62e!
The most precise planetary positions available (using JPL ephemerides) plus an expanded asteroid catalog with highlighted families and groups.
Hertzsprung-Russell diagrams tell about star age and mass, plotting star luminosity on a vertical axis vs. star temperature on a horizontal axis.
54 streamable photorealistic horizon panoramas, from Antarctica, to Stonehenge to the Egyptian Pyramids, and much more!
Ephemeris values are handy for knowing where an object will be in the sky at a particular time. You can export and print it out.
The Graph offers a way of examining changes in an object's qualities over time. It is possible to plot more than one object on the Graph at one time.
Updated Surface Maps
We've got new maps of many planets and moons including Vesta, Ceres, and, of course, our favorite dwarf planet Pluto!
- FOV Indicators. Can now combine a guide camera with a main camera in an FOV Indicator.
Fixed Bugs / Improvements
- Export SkyView > As Image broken on retina displays.
- Export SkyView > As Movie broken on retina displays.
- FOV Indicators. FOV displayed in list of indicators incorrect.
- FOV Indicators. Camera sensor offset not working.
- Spaceship mode. Directional arrows also increasing speed.
- Observing Logs. Notes field using only single line.
- Observing Logs. Deleting OTAs results in a crash
- Observing Logs. Durations less than 6 result in one less.
- 32-bit or 64-bit operating system
- Windows 10
- 1 GHz or higher processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 12 GB of hard disk space
- Minimum recommended monitor resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
* 128 MB OpenGL 1.4 capable graphics card required.
Buy Premium Account From My Download Links And Support My Hard Work