Mobile / For Android →3C App Manager v1.2.7
3C App Manager offers advanced app backup and management for all your Android devices.
• Backup/restore all your apps locally or remotely
• Supports network shares using Samba, FTP/S, WebDAV, G-Drive and Dropbox.
• Organize apps and backups by tag
• Schedule backups per day, week, months and tags
• Sort apps and backups by name, app size, data size, backup size, installed date and path
• Filter apps and backups by name, backup state and tags
• View all apps' events that can start an app
• View all apps' permissions used by apps
• Import Titanium Backup backups
• Create TWRP backups
• Exploring app's data directory requires root and 3C Explorer (free app).
• Viewing app's details requires 3C Task Manager (free app).
• Viewing app's logs requires 3C Log Reader (free app)
The following requires root or 3C Companion app:
• Backup/restore apps' data (3C Companion 1.0.8 required)
• Edit apps or events state
• Control apps' full-screen, keep screen on and rotation
• Protect apps' access with pin-code, pattern or finger-print
• Filter apps based on states (protection, full-screen, screen-on and rotation).
The following requires root:
• Modify Play Store auto-update state per app
• Move apps to system or SD (requires compatible device)
• Fix file permissions
The following requires xposed framework:
• Control permissions used by apps
Download from RapidGator
Download from DDownload