Software / Programming →Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 AIO 16.6.1-16.6.5 (Enterprise, Professional, Community, ...)
Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 AIO 16.6.1-16.6.5 (Enterprise, Professional, Community, ...) | 38.9 GB
(Do not write the questions in the discussion without reading the Old below !!!)
• Do not shake the hand in a "very deep" folder (the length of the full name of the distribution should not exceed 44 characters folder) ... if you exceed it (just do not know - did not experiment) or it will mold with the installation or installer will try to deflate part of the components of the Internet.
It is also possible to create in the "shallow" symlink folder to a folder with the distribution. Such a method is also very useful when updating until the next major version of red type described below with jamb studio update.
• It is necessary to provided access to write to the folder with the distribution (konfiguraionnye files from your chosen studio edition is copied to the right location within the folder when you start the installer). In particular, it makes it difficult to practice the formation of a unified installer iso-image studio. But if you really hunt that you'll have only the ability to install only one edition. In order to file for this edition were copied where to run the installation of the required distribution (Setup_
• If the installer does not have access to the internet then installs the certificate for the self-installer performing Certificates_Setup.cmd as administrator. If at the time of start-up studio installer will not have any Internet certificates that the installer can not just quietly close to you explaining the essence of the problem. Plus there was infa that on some machines may not be the one that requires the certificate studio. If you have a studio installer closes without any message, and logs messages about garbage certificates try to put even the certificate by double-clicking (or install the update for this version reported Drak0sha13).
• Next, start the installer by running the studio Setup_
In this hand, lined version 16.6.0 ... to update the installer to the latest version 16.6.X can use this hand. The update installer can how to update the existing version of 2019 to a newer version of the studio and the studio set "from scratch". In both cases, you can upgrade-up / set once thought you 16.6.x version, not the version put in a row (although it may do so if hunting).
Editorial BuildTools studio separately laid out here
Developer: Microsoft (docks)
Bit depth: 32bit and therefore runs on both vindovz bit mode (some voracious studio components are duplicated and 64bit-rated version to take advantage of 64-bit mode)
Language: English + Russian
Tablet: Not required for all editions except Enterprise and Professional (for which there is a "Useful tsifirki" below)
Integrated development environment for almost all target platforms from Win Desktop and Windows Universal to mobile platforms Win Phone, Android, iOS.
Windows 10 version 1703 or higher: Home, Professional, Education, and Enterprise (LTSC and S are not supported ... but it works for the people)
Windows Server 2016: Standard and Datacenter
Windows 8.1 (with Update 2919355): Core, Professional, and Enterprise
Windows Server 2012 R2 (with Update 2919355): Essentials, Standard, Datacenter
Windows 7 SP1 (with latest Windows Updates): Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate
1.8 GHz or faster processor. Quad-core or better recommended
2 GB of RAM; 8 GB of RAM recommended (2.5 GB minimum if running on a virtual machine)
Hard disk space: Minimum of 800MB up to 210 GB of available space, depending on features installed; typical installations require 20-50 GB of free space.
Hard disk speed: to improve performance, install Windows and Visual Studio on a solid state drive (SSD).
Video card that supports a minimum display resolution of 720p (1280 by 720); Visual Studio will work best at a resolution of WXGA (1366 by 768) or higher.
If the installer needs to pump some components are observed or some other problem with the installer (including suspected viruses) ... try pereheshirovat this hand and run self-diagnostics Installer (More \ ForIntegrity \ Check_
There is a message stating that the installation again studio components may be required several times for the seven that it still prevails in the end. I have never seen this, the author more personal and is not reported.
There may be difficulties with the studio upgrade. Vote on your experience in connection with this problem in the top. Upgrade an existing studio to 16.6.0:
The problem is that in the offline mode can not update from previous versions of the studio only when the folder name from which the installer runs the same when installing in a studio. Otherwise only after resetting the studio or by providing access to internet. Because it is desirable to run the update in the same folder where the studio set.
In order not to run into a problem and when the update fails and the old components have been removed when the installer is started automatically refuse any suggestions to upgrade, and then select an additional item "Download and Update"
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 16.4.0 Update to [16.4.1-16.4.3]
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 Preview 1.1 (Enterprise, BuildTools)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 (AIO - Enterprise, Professional, Community, ...) v15.9.0
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 15.8.0 Updates to [15.8.1-15.8.6]
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 AIO Enterprise, Professional, Community v15.8.0 (x86/x64)