Software / Office Tools →Oxygen XML Editor 20.1.2018122403
Oxygen XML Editor 20.1.2018122403 | 230/327 Mb
Oxygen is the best XML editor available, with a large number of users ranging from beginners to XML experts. It is the only XML tool that supports all the XML schema languages. The XSLT and XQuery support is enhanced with powerful debuggers and performance profilers. You can use XML Editor to work with all XML-based technologies including XML databases, XProc pipelines, and web services.
Here are some key features of "oXygen XML Editor":
WYSIWYG XML Editor (Visual XML editor):
· The Author mode of the XML Editor demonstrates a new productive way of authoring XML documents, similar to a word processor.
Intelligent XML Editing:
· The context sensitive content assistant is changing the way you edit documents, helping you create valid content all the time.
Extensible XML Editor:
· Starting with version 9 adds a new concept called Document Type that solves the problem of providing ready to use support for a framework or an XML language. The Document Type concept is used to provide the built in support has for a number of XML frameworks (DITA, DocBook, TEI) but, more importantly, it can be employed to provide support for a user defined framework that needs to be shared with other users.
XML Grid Editor:
· The 's grid editor allows you to edit repetitive XML content in a special layout similar to a spreadsheet application, without the need to interact with markup.
· XML Editor comes along with a powerful outliner which is automatically synchronized with the document changes.
· XML Editor supports XInclude which is a standard for building up XML documents from smaller pieces, being a replacement for the external entities.
XML Validation and Well-Formedness Check:
· The XML validation can be done by checking the documents against a schema. XML Editor supports: XML Schema, DTD, Schematron and Relax NG schemas.
· XML Formating and Indentation.
· An useful utility is the XML document formatter.
Unicode and Internationalization:
· XML Editor supports a large number of text encodings. Unicode is fully supported.
· A complete diff and merge solution is now also available as a separate product. It offers both directory and file comparison, six different diff algorithms and multiple levels of comparison.
· XPath is a language for addressing specific parts of an XML document. XPath, like the Document Object Model (DOM), models an XML document as a tree of nodes. An XPath expression is a mechanism for navigating through and selecting nodes from the XML document. You can executes XPath queries on opened documents. Both XPath versions 1.0 and 2.0 are supported.
XML Digital Signature and XML Canonicalization:
· The digital signature is a requirement when exchanging information in an untrusted network. Since XML is used for content storage it is important to be able to sign the XML files or messages.
· XML documents can be viewed/edited in a graphical tree. The tree editor is handy for large size documents.
· There is a set of panels located at the side of the editing area helping the XML editing. They present the model of the edited XML element, the available attributes and entities.
Home Page - http://www.oxygenxml.com/
- Oxygen XML Editor.v20.1.2018080903 (WinMacLnx)
- Oxygen Xml Editor v20.1 Build 2018080903 Enterprise Multilingual
- Oxygen Xml Editor v20.0 Build 2018032903 Enterprise Multilingual
- Oxygen XML Editor 20.0 Build 2018032903 Enterprise Multilingual
- Oxygen Xml Editor v19.1.2018022209