Software / Graphics & Design →Print Conductor 6.1.1805.17170 Multilingual
Print Conductor 6.1.1805.17170 Multilingual | File Size: 65.8 MB
Print Conductor is a smart solution to print multiple documents and images at a time. If you regularly have to open and print a large number of files, this elegant tool can be a real time saver.
Print Conductor can print large volumes of PDF files, Microsoft Office files: Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Publisher, Autodesk AutoCAD, text files, images and many other file types. It is simple and essential for all your printing needs.
- Print multiple documents in just 3 mouse clicks
- Print PDFs, text, image files, office documents and other 70+ filetypes supported
- Use cover pages to separate printed hard copies
- Print on any modern printer: local, network or virtual
- Run print jobs in the background without asking for user interaction
- Make settings for all documents in the list or for each document individually
- Estimate the amount of paper that you will use before printing
- Print files in order
- Print your documents in the right order
- Get a detailed print job completion report
Add & Manage Files in the List of Documents
Print Conductor offers a simple interface to add and arrange files before a print session. Add files using drag & drop, the Open file dialog, or select specific types of documents from a folder and its subfolders. Sort documents by file name or type, arrange files to be printed in a certain order or print a subset of the documents in the list. With Print Conductor you can:
Use Any Type of Printer
Print Conductor supports any up-to-date printing device installed in your system whether it's local, virtual, network printer or any other other output device recognised as a printer by your system. You can change printer settings directly from the programs main window. Use Print Conductor with:
Print Conductor works well with: laser printers, inkjet printers, multifunction printers, plotters, barcode printers and other printing devices connected to your PC.
Print Conductor allows remote batch printing via network printers installed in your home or business environment. Network printers can be accessed from many computers on the office network, where multiple users can reach it.
Print Conductor works with virtual printers. Virtual printer is a simulated device which resembles a printer driver but it is not connected to a physical computer printer.
Make Common & Advanced Print Settings
In 9 out of 10 cases you don’t need to change default settings of the program in order to print multiple files. However, you can set various options for each or all of the documents in the list: specify paper source, the number of copies, type of collation, color and duplex mode and others.
Set Cover and Report Pages
Print Conductor produces three types of service pages: cover page, pre-report and final report pages. With these service pages you can separate printed copies of your documents and have relevant data on your print jobs processing.
Set Type of Collation
When printing several copies of documents, you may need to collate them. In printing, collation means gathering and arranging of individual sheets or other printed components into a pre-determined sequence. Basically, collate means to sorts individual sheets of printed copies in a particular way. Print Conductor can arrange your files in three ways: uncollated, by pages and by documents.
- priPrinter Server 22.214.171.1246 Multilingual
- Print Conductor.5.6.1711.24170 Multilingual
- Abelssoft CleverPrint.2017 v6.2.120
- Print Conductor.5.1.1604.12140
- Print Conductor 4.6.1502.13130 Multilingual