Software / Graphics & Design →Graitec Advance Workshop Viewer 2024 build 832.0 (x64)
x64 | File Size: 806MB
Advance Workshop is a manufacturing execution system(MES) developed for the rebar,steel and precast fabrication industries. It optimises factory machine productivity, transport and stock levels and conforms to all major code standards globally. The system can import cad drawings, IFCs and BIM model information to enable efficient execution of all fabrication processes needed to transform from raw material to finished product ready for delivery.
Imports BIM data through IFC compatibility and is able to extract necessary production data like rebar lists.
Gives complete tracking of raw material data through goods received through production and then delivery to site
Automate the PO, Billing and invoicing process with your preferred subcontractors.
Connect Advance Workshop to existing ERP systems in order to generate automatic and accurate payroll data for employees.
Real Time data
Access to real time production data to give accurate decision making information.
Inbuilt GPS enabled logistical system allows precise scheduling of daily delivery requirements with entire truck /haulier fleet.
The 5 key benefits of Advance Workshop
Save 30% time on your production programme
Improve your decision making with real time access to factory data
Our onsite Implementation experts will ensure smooth onboarding and activating of our system
Full time technical support available throughout normal working hours
Costs- reduce these through elimination of wasted raw materials
Minimal System Requirements
– Windows 8/8.1/10/11 – 64bit
– PC with Intel® Core™ i3 latest generation Processor (or AMD equivalent)
– 8 GB RAM. Depending on the project's size and complexity, additional RAM is highly recommended
– Minimum 50 GB free disk space on the hard disk
– Windows compatible graphics adapter (1GB MB video RAM), with the latest video driver (recommended by the manufacturer), with support for OpenGL 3.0 and DirectX 12 and with the latest drivers installed (for best performance, we don't recommend onboard graphics cards)
– 19″ display or higher with 1680 x 1050 resolution
– Network adapter, Keyboard, Mouse, USB port
Recommended System Requirements
In addition to the minimal configuration, here is the hardware and software recommended by GRAITEC
– PC with Intel® Core™ i5 or i7 latest generation Processor
– 16 GB RAM – According to the project size and complexity, additional RAM might be required
– SSD with 50 GB free space or more
– 22" display or higher with 1920x 1080 resolution
– Graphics card with DirectX 12 or higher and OpenGL 3.0 compliancy
– Installed operating system: Windows 10 64-bit version
– Windows and AutoCAD® compatible printer or plotter.
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.