Software / For MacOSX →Trim Enabler 3.5 Multilingual MacOSX
Trim Enabler 3.5 Multilingual MacOSX | 4.59 MB
Trim is must-have feature for most Solid State Drives. It increases data writing speeds as well as the lifetime of the SSD. With Trim Enabler, you can bring that feature to Mac OSX. It's as easy as flipping a switch.
Upgrade to Pro and unlock these new features:
- Detailed S.M.A.R.T monitor and disk health analysis
- Advanced OSX Tweaks that can further improve performance
- Benchmark feature for testing SSD/HDD and filesystem speeds
Enhance your SSD
Trim is must-have feature for most Solid State Drives. It not only increases data writing speeds, but it increases the lifetime of the SSD itself.
Monitor your disks
The detailed S.M.A.R.T monitor will provide performance and health relevant statistics and reports about your disks, both Hard and Solid State Drives
Access advanced OS X tweaks to improve your SSD's performance or free up to several gigabytes of disk space - it's as easy as flipping a switch.
Measure SSD or hard drive speeds and filesystem performance with the super-easy-to-use Benchmark feature
What's New in Trim Enabler 3.5:
- Added support for MacOS 10.12 Sierra
- HTTPS security fixes
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7.0 or later.
- Network Speed Monitor 2.0.9 (Mac OSX)
- LC Technology Solid State Doctor 22.214.171.124 Multilingual
- TechTool Pro 8.0.5 Build 2234 (Mac OS X)
- Trim Enabler Pro 3.5.1 Multilingual MacOSX
- Techtool Pro v8.0.5 Build.2234 Multilingual (Mac OSX)