Software →basICColor SMARtt 3.1.0 Build 173
Windows x64 | Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 293.51 MB
basICColor SMARtt is a powerful new tool for creating press quality soft proofs on high-end LCD displays. SMARtt combines the core requirements calibration, validation, visualization and communication in an easy to use software package. No other programs such as browsers or viewing plug-ins are required.
SMARtt provides - visually and measurably - highest quality of color accuracy equal to a digital proof, while achieving an even better match of print data to print output especially in the case of spot colors. When compared to a conventional digital proof, SMARtt can easily and effectively show separations and overprint behaviour of individual colors. SMARtt also enables the visualization and immediate comparison of different output profiles and rendering intents.
Important meta data such as fonts, PDF version information and calibration parameters can be displayed alongside every proof. With these features alone, basICColor SMARtt already offers a real benefit when compared to a printed proof.
Significant Cost Savings
SMARtt can be implemented anywhere in your workflow and provide significant savings on consumables and transport costs. Many of todays conventionally produced proofs are used solely for internal purposes. Costs for these proofs can usually not be billed to the end customer. By employing SMARtt in your workflow, many superfluous paper proofs can be avoided.
Plug And Proof
SMARtt provides an exceptionally easy way of calibrating a softproof system. The user can select from predefined settings, which can be individually adapted to the specific requirements of a customer´s production workflow. Automated wizards ensure a seamless operation of calibration and validations procedures and enable a quick set-up and control of the system. Even inexperienced user will quickly and easily be able to produce color and content accurate results and validations.
Validation And Reporting
SMARtt validates your print data based on the actual printing condition and according to ISO standards. A digital version of the FOGRA mediawedge V3 is meassured and validated on the monitor. The quality of measurement and validation is comparable to a printed proof. The results of every validation are recorded locally and can be archived together with the print files. Even at a later stage, documents can be displayed and reproduced with the exact same parameters as were valid at the time of their initial validation.
- NEW: updated the Adobe PDF Library (APDFL 15.0.4PlusP4k) under Windows
- NEW: SMAR-86: added arrow annotation
- SMAR-82: FileGuardian > fixed the loss of the path structure under macOS
- SMAR-100: fixed the non working shortcut under Windows 'ctrl + w'
- SMAR-101: fixed an error during the HTML export of the annotations
- SMAR-102: fixed moiré when displaying TIFF images
- SMAR-103: fixed antialiasing difference between SMARtt and Adobe Acrobat by updating the PDF engine
- SMAR-104: fixed the startup issue under Windows; SMARtt only started once and then it has been blocked due to an issue in the third party tool 'Monitor Asset Manager' which has been replaced by an internal routine
- bugfix: fixed annotation export bug (using quotes leads to annotation texts not shown in HTML file)
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 7, 8, 10 (32- and 64-Bit)
- Intel® Pentium 4-Processor
- 8GB RAM, 1GB Available Disk Space, minimum
- Graphic Card Supporting 1600x1200 Pixel and 24 Bit Color Depth
- Serial or USB port (depending on the measurement instrument)
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator
- basICColor SMARtt 3.0.0 Build 142
- basICColor input 5.3.0 Build 2690 Multilingual
- basICColor print 5.0.2 Build 146.70 Multilingual
- basICColor input 5.1.2 Build.2378 Multilingual
- X-Rite I1profiler v1.6.7 (Mac OSX)