Software →MAGIX SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 126.96.36.199 Multilingual
MAGIX SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 188.8.131.52 | Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 242.97 MB | 279.11 MB
This is audio editing for everyone. The all new SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 13 has the tools, the features and professional effects you need for any audio task, be that recording, editing, restoration or mastering. Record top quality podcasts, digitize and restore your old records and tapes, prepare CDs for duplication, master your music for broadcast or streaming, create video soundtracks.
Professional audio editing is just a few clicks away with SOUND FORGE Audio Studio. Recording
Connect up a microphone via an audio interface to make high-quality 32-bit/384kHz recordings perfect for podcasts or voiceovers.
Use an extensive range of professional effects and features to edit your music, vocal recordings or any other audio with ease.
Restoration & Mastering
Clean up, repair and digitize your old records and tapes. Master your music for online streaming or radio broadcast.
New in SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 13:
New Event Tool
Cut WAV files quickly, easily and accurately with the new Event Tool. You can adjust and move your cuts at any time and edit crossfades so removing any pops, clicks and other noise.
SOUND FORGE Audio Studio's interface looks the way you want it to and is fully adjustable with four different hues: Dark, Medium, Light and White.
Surround 5.1 editing
Now you can edit in full 5.1 surround sound in SOUND FORGE Audio Studio with access to a total of six channels of audio.
- NEW! Event Tool for flexible and dynamic editing
- NEW! Modern and customizable interface with 4 colors
- NEW! Surround sound editing with six audio channels
- Audio editing with professional effects
- Digitalization of records and cassettes, incl. restoration and audio conversion
- Audio recording up to 32-bit/384 kHz
- CD authoring
- Video sound optimization
More flexible. More efficient. Professional results.
SOUND FORGE Audio Studio combines a familiar 'feel-good' audio-editing experience with top quality results. Whatever your audio needs be they recording, restoration, editing or mastering it delivers an efficient, speedy and versatile solution.
Audio editing with the new Event Tool
SOUND FORGE Audio Studio offers flexible and dynamic editing with the new Event Tool. Its now possible to make cuts to your audio files without hard transitions which you can adjust, edit and undo at any time, long after they were made. Use the Event tool to edit audio events like cuts and their crossfades so removing any pops, clicks and other noise.
The new interface
SOUND FORGE Audio Studio comes with a completely customizable interface so it now looks the way you want it to look. The GUI is adjustable over four different hue levels: Dark, Medium, Light and White. The window layout is also flexible and can be altered according to your needs and workflow so you can work better, smarter and more efficiently.
Up to 6 channels
Forget the old days of audio editing with just two channels. SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 13 delivers up to six channels of audio and the flexibility of full 5.1 surround sound.
- Processor: 1.4 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Onboard
- Hard drive space: 500 MB for program installation
- You require a 32- or 64-bit version of one the following operating systems:
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Languages: Deutsch, English, Espaol, Franais, Polski
[b]MAGIX SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 184.108.40.206 (x86):
MAGIX SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 220.127.116.11 (x64):
- MAGIX SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 18.104.22.168
- MAGIX SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 22.214.171.1241 Multilingual
- MAGIX SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 126.96.36.1996
- MAGIX SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 188.8.131.522 Multilingual
- Magix Sound Forge Audio Studio v12.5 Build 337 Multilingual (x86/x64)