Software →LARS Bridge CONNECT Edition V10 Update7
LARS Bridge CONNECT Edition V10 Update7 | 526.0 mb
The Bentley product team is pleased to announce the availability of LARS Bridge CONNECT Edition V10 Update7, is software for bridge load-rating analysis and modeling. Conform to the latest AASHTO Bridge Specifications for load resistance factor design, load factor design, allowable stress design, and more.
LARS Bridge CONNECT Edition V10 Update7 - Release Notes November 2018:
LARS Bridge CONNECT Edition V10 Update 7 is a maintenance release with several bug fixes including:
- The issue regarding the missing reinforcement for some models when they are imported through LARS Connector. This issue is fixed.
- In case ADTT input is left blank, it is now conservatively considered as unknown ADTT, instead of ADTT=0.
- Issue regarding service ratings in PSC bridges, which prevents transfer file creation, is now fixed.
- Error in reading "Section Change Generate Check Points" settings in BrR in LARS Connector. Now, LARS Connector is enhanced to read this setting per rating type, and producing same check points as defined in BrR.
- Missing display of "Structure Configuration" dialog on some systems is now fixed.
- Error in cracking moment (Mcr) calculations for PSC bridges is fixed.
About LARS Bridge CONNECT Edition. LARS Bridge is a suite of programs for bridge engineering. LARS Bridge has a standard Windows Graphical User Interface (GUI), which can read, display, edit and write data files for all programs that operate under the LARS Bridge program group. It provides the user with the ability to interactively create, view and modify three-dimensional numerical models of bridge members for the construction of a complete three-dimensional bridge model. LARS Bridge can also interactively define, view and modify bridge-loading conditions that may be applied to bridge structures.
LARS Bridge performs the following functions:
- Create new bridge models
- Modify and update existing bridge models
- Visually display and verify a bridge model
- Visually display and verify applied loads
- Generate input for various analysis programs
- Analyze models using the LARS load rating engine.
- Display graphically and textually analysis program results
LARS Bridge also provides an interface to all LARS applications by use of its Import/Export functions. These functions filter data files from several supported applications, and allow LARS Bridge to display and manipulate a bridge model loaded from these file formats. Subsequently, LARS Bridge can return the data to the original format or to another supported data format for further processing by that application. This allows LARS Bridge to work with several external analysis programs, and truly makes LARS Bridge a program independent bridge modeling system.
About Bentley Systems, Incorporated. Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Product: LARS Bridge
Version: CONNECT Edition V10 Update7 (version 10.07.00.09)
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator
- Csibridge Advanced W/Rating v20.2.0 Build 1445
- LEAP Bridge Steel CONNECT Edition V17 Update 1 Maintenance 2
- Leap Bridge Steel Connect Edition v18
- Multiframe CONNECT Edition.V21 Update 11
- RM Bridge (Advanced) CONNECT Edition.10.03.00.18