Software →Magix Dvd Architect Studio v5.0 Build 197 Multilingual (x86/x64)
Magix Dvd Architect Studio v5.0 Build 197 Multilingual (x86/x64) | 172.92 MB
Now available on DVD/Blu-ray Disc™: your own captivating home movies, multimedia photo albums, and music compilations-complete with dazzling menus, special features, and custom soundtracks. With DVD Architect™ Studio software, you can swiftly create professional-looking DVDs, even stunning widescreen productions, on your home computer. Simply drag-and-drop to start building your next blockbuster.
Easy DVD and Blu-ray Disc™ creation
With DVD Architect Studio software you can easily create and burn professional-looking DVD and Blu-ray Disc projects. You'll be creating picture slideshows, single-movie DVDs, music compilations, and menu-based DVDs on your computer in no time!
Choose a theme
Select from 56 beautifully designed DVD backgrounds with coordinated menu buttons. You can also import your own images and graphics to create your own custom themes.
Menus and buttons
Create menus for your movies so viewers can jump to their favorite scenes or chapters. Design your own menus and buttons. Freely position text, graphics, and buttons anywhere on the screen. Make titles and captions stand out with effects such as blur and shadow.
DVDs and Blu-ray Discs made easy
To start building your DVD or Blu-ray Disc™, simply drag your photos or video clips into the project window. Use the same drag-and-drop motion to place buttons, text, backgrounds, and more to create a professional-looking discs in minutes. It's the complete experience, fast and easy!
Author DVDs of your movies, slideshows, and music compilations with professional polish. You can include a wide variety of media formats, including standard- definition and high-definition video. Add behind-the-scenes features, director's cuts, outtakes, bloopers, and more.
With DVD Architect Studio software, you control the DVD experience. Use the virtual remote control to simulate how your project will look on a television screen and how it will function in a DVD player.
Burning Discs in DVD Architect Studio software is fast and easy. With built-in support for a wide variety of formats including BD-R, BD-RE, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, and DVD+R DL, DVD, you can quickly create a disc that suits your needs.
DVD Architect Studio 5.0 Features
- Import audio, video, and stills from an extensive range of formats
- Easy to use menu-based and drag-and-drop interface for DVD design and authoring
- DVD movie creation
- Create picture slideshows and music compilations
- Still and motion menu creation
- NTSC and PAL in standard (4:3) and widescreen (16:9) formats
- Add, edit, and move chapter points
- Adjustable project and file optimization settings
- Virtual remote to preview the final project before burning to DVD
- View safe grid areas to ensure proper image and button placement
- Text editing and shadow effects
- Customizable themes
- Get started right away and learn as you go with interactive Show Me How tutorials
- Supports a wide variety of DVD burners
Requirements: Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (64-bit).
All Link Download :
- Magix Vegas Pro v14.0.0 Build 244 Suite Multilingual
- MAGIX Vegas DVD Architect 7.0.0 Build 54
- Magix Vegas Dvd Architect v7.0.0 Build.38 Multilingual
- MAGIX Vegas DVD Architect 7.0.0 Build.38 Multilingual
- MAGIX Vegas Pro 14.0.0 Build 178 Multilingual