E-Books / Video Training →INE - Certified Wireless Security Professional (CWSP) Technology Course
INE - Certified Wireless Security Professional (CWSP) Technology Course
English | Size: 367.96 MB
Category: Security | Wireless
Module 1 - WLAN Security Basics: This module discusses the need for Wi-Fi security and provides the background of decision and standards making bodies. It also discusses 802.11 in the Enterprise. Module 2 - Wifi Attack Vectors: This module discusses typical modes of attack on Wi-fi implementations. It also underlines the fact that different attack methods expose the vulnerability of the Wi-Fi network. Module 3 - 802.11 Security Design Considerations: This module describes the need for performing a risk assessment as well as establishing a security policy.
It also discusses management and monitoring of the enterprise Wi-fi network. Module 4 - 802.11 Authentication: This module details the different 802.11 authentication methods used from password based to enterprise based. It provides details on the complexities of more stringent authentication methods.
(If you need these, buy and download immediately before they are delete)
Nitroflare.com (Fast Speed):
- Offensive Security Advanced Windows Exploitation 2 0
- Ultimate Wi Fi Hacking & Security Series
- LearnKey – CISSP: Telecommunications, Network & Internet Security
- INE Cisco SDN with APIC -Enterprise Module Advanced Concepts
- Security and Privacy in Internet of Things (IoTs) Models, Algorithms, and Implementations