E-Books / Video Training →Lecture-My work "Castle" steps
Video: .MP4, 1920x1080 30fps | Audio: AAC, 44.1 kHz, 2ch | Duration: 3h
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 981 MB
Wow, it certainly has been a while since last our tutorial!
Unlike all our previous videos, this time we have a whopping 3-hours long recorded lecture of Krenz's environmental art class!
This tutorial contains the full process of painting Krenz's new piece from beginning to end, including compositional theories used throughout.
Some of the concepts taught during the various stages of this video include:
1. Finding the proper reference for illustrations.
2. Where to place your focal points and how to lead your audience's eyes across the composition.
3. Arrangement and design of appealing forms.
4. In-depth compositional rules to follow.
5. Elimination of details and simplification of shapes.
6. Creating the illusion of complexity through simple shape.
7. Diffused light versus direct cast light.
8. Creating the illusion of depth with techniques other than perspective and foreshortening.
- Storytelling with Color & Light: All Color & Light concepts explained with real life examples!
- Impressionists Landscapes - Composition - Format & Energy
- Krenz Cushart 2-part Onmyoji commission steps lectures
- Krenz Cushart: 3-part Video Lectures
- Gumroad - 3in1 Bundle by Krenz Cushart