E-Books / Video Training →SkillShare - Identity and Web Design - Create a Visual Language From Scratch
SkillShare - Identity and Web Design- Create a Visual Language From Scratch
English | Size: 462.74 MB
Interested to learn how I approach a professional assignment? In this class, you will learn a few tricks on how to come up with a logo and a visual language from scratch for my friends at PEI Toys. Furthermore, we will dive into how to design a kick-ass website from ideation to final production.
This class is ideal for mid-level / Senior Designers and Art Directors interested in Brand Design, Interaction Design, Visual Design and Motion Graphics. It is not recommended for total beginners since I won't be designing every lesson step-by-step.
Software used: Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects. If you prefer Sketch or Adobe XD that should also be fine. The class also mentions 3D (Cinema4D), modern web technologies like WebGL, AE plugins like Motion 2 or Bodymovin, and production plugins like Zeplin or Avocode.
See the animated identity and some of the web screens that I'll be designing below:
- Skillshare - Charlie Bowater - Character Concept Art From Initial Sketch to Final Design
- Skillshare - Visual Effects & Motion Graphics - Beginner to Advanced
- Skillshare Identity And Web Design Create A Visual Language From Scratch
- SKILLSHARE THE BASICS OF WEBDESIGN LAYOUT LEARN HOW TO DESCRIBE YOUR DESIGN WITH HTML CSS
- SkillShare - Baugasm™ Series #9 - Design 3 Different Abstract Posters in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator