E-Books →Color Atlas of Female Genital Tract Pathology
[bEnglish | PDF,EPUB | 2018 (2019 Edition) | 496 Pages | ISBN : 9811310289 | 956.12 MB
This book presents colored gross and microphotographs of histopathology sections of both common and uncommon tumors of the female genital tract, and also includes the immunohistochemistry of the important lesions. Further, it explains the salient diagnostic features and the immunocytochemistry, molecular pathology and differential diagnosis of each lesion with brief references and discusses recent advances in the diagnosis of these tumors. With numerous images offering guidance on diagnosing different lesions of the female genital tract, the book is intended for practicing pathologists and post-graduate students as well as for gynecology practitioners and post-graduate students.
- Differential Diagnosis in Dermatology, 4th Edition
- Lane Donnelly, "Diagnostic Imaging: Pediatrics"
- Review of Pathology and Genetics, 7th edition
- Clinical Ophthalmic Oncology: Uveal Tumors (2nd edition)
- Epigenetics and Pathology: Exploring Connections Between Genetic Mechanisms and Disease Expression