E-Books →The Saginaw Trail From Native American Path to Woodward Avenue (Landmarks)
Language: English | ISBN: N/A | Total pages: N/A | Format: epub | Size: 5.58 MB |
The Saginaw Trail led from the frontier town of Detroit into the wilderness, weaving through towering trees and swamps to distant Native American villages. Presenting a forbidding landscape that was also a settlers' paradise, the road promised great riches in natural resources like lumber and agriculture, and a future of wheeled vehicles that would make Michigan the center of a global industry. Leslie Pielack tells the story of the ancient path that transformed early Michigan and of the people whose lives intertwined with the iconic road.
- Game of X v 2 The Long Road to Xbox
- You Don't Have to Live Like This: A Novel
- Barn Quilts and the American Quilt Trail Movement
- Thru-Hiking Will Break Your Heart: An Adventure on the Pacific Crest Trail
- Trail of Tears The Tragedy of American Indians