E-Books →Keiko Okamoto's Japanese Knitting Stitches A Stitch Dictionary of 150 Amazing Pa...
Keiko Okamoto's Japanese Knitting Stitches A Stitch Dictionary of 150 Amazing Patterns with 7 Sample Projects
epub | 50.62 MB | English | Author :Keiko Okamoto | B07NQSL6L3 | 2012 | Tuttle Publishing
Book Description :
Keiko Okamoto's Japanese Knitting Stitches presents 150 exquisite knitting and crochet stitches from one of Japan's most prolific and innovative designers. Her designs range from classic to ethnic to quirky-in colors ranging from earthy to vivid.
Keiko Okamoto is recognized around the world for her colorful and textural stitches, and this book features beautiful color photos showing the full potential of these stitch patterns. An introduction by veteran Japanese knitting expert Gayle Roehm-translator of Japanese Knitting Stitch Bible and 250 Japanese Knitting Stitches-explains the ins and outs of using the Japanese-style knitting charts and executing the stitches in a way that is simple and easy for all knitters to understand.
Full instructions and diagrams for crochet and knitting projects offer a chance to put these stitches to use.
These projects include:
Category : | Folkcrafts, Fiber Art & Textile eBooks, Fashion & Art
Download link Here
| Nitroflare |
Thanks for downloading Keiko Okamoto's Japanese Knitting Stitches A Stitch Dictionary of 150 Amazing Patterns with 7 Sample Projects :
- Garter Stitch Revival - 20 Creative Knitting Patterns Featuring the Simplest Stitch
- Amazing Loom Knits - Cables, colorwork, lace and other stitches - 30 scarves, hats...
- 365 Days of Knitting - 365 Knitting Patterns for 365 Days
- Knitting Stitch led Design
- Keiko Okamoto's Japanese Knitting Stitches A Stitch Dictionary of 150 Amazing Patterns with 7 Sam...