E-Books →Methods of Persuasion How to Use Psychology to Influence Human Behavior [Audiobook]
English | September 18, 2017 | ASIN: B075MQRD1Z | [email protected] kbps | 6h 6m | 166 MB
Narrator: Mike Norgaard
Using principles from cognitive psychology, Nick Kolenda developed a unique way to subconsciously influence people's thoughts. He developed a "mind reading" stage show depicting that phenomenon, and his demonstrations have been seen by over a million people across the globe.
Methods of Persuasion reveals that secret for the first time. You'll learn how to use those principles to influence people's thoughts in your own life.
Drawing from academic research in psychology, the entire book culminates a powerful 7-step persuasion process that follows the acronym, METHODS:
Step 1: Mold Their Perception
Step 2: Elicit Congruent Attitudes
Step 3: Trigger Social Pressure
Step 4: Habituate Your Message
Step 5: Optimize Your Message
Step 6: Drive Their Momentum
Step 7: Sustain Their Compliance
This book teaches you the psychology behind each step. You'll learn how to apply METHODS to your own life so that you can influence people's thoughts, emotions, and behavior in nearly any situation.
- Persuasion Machine: Master Persuasion Psychology & Influence
- Influence People with Persuasion Psychology (Repost)
- Influence People with Persuasion Psychology
- Conversion XL - Digital Psychology and Persuasion Minidegree
- Persuasion Dark Psychology - Secret Techniques to Influence Anyone Using Mind Control, Manipulation and Deception Dark Psychology Series - R.J. Anderson