E-Books →An Analog Electronics Companion
English | 24 Apr. 2003 | ISBN: 0521798388 | 668 Pages | PDF | 11 MB
Engineers and scientists frequently find themselves having to get involved in electronic circuit design even though this may not be their specialty.
Engineers and scientists frequently find themselves having to get involved in electronic circuit design even though this may not be their specialty. This book is specifically designed for these situations, and has two major advantages for the inexperienced designer: it assumes little prior knowledge of electronics and it takes a modular approach, so you can find just what you need without working through a whole chapter.
- Theory and Design of Microwave Filters
- All-in-One Electronics Guide: Your complete ultimate guide to understanding and utilizing electronics!
- Control Design Techniques in Power Electronics Devices
- Low Power Design in Deep Submicron Electronics
- Elektor Electronics - DVD 2015