E-Books →Electronics and Wiring for Model Railways
English | August 26th, 2019 | ISBN: 1785006231 | 160 pages | EPUB | 73.16 MB
In railway modelling, getting the technical components correct is essential for a realistic-looking layout but, unfortunately, these often present the biggest challenges for the hobbyist.
Using his own experience as a railway modeller and electronics engineer, Andrew Duckworth provides a guide suitable for all railway modellers, from beginners to the more experienced. With instructions on how and where to use specialist electronic circuits to enhance your layout, this book will help you to achieve a reasonably sophisticated layout.
It provides: an overview of the geometry required for building successful model railways; clear explanations of electronics and electrical components; comparisons of direct control and digital command control (DCC); step-by-step instructions for wiring the track, signals, buildings and lighting; reviews of electrical systems, power supplies, wires and cable, control panels and switches and finally, it covers detection, testing and troubleshooting tips.
- Railway Magazine Guide to Modelling - October 2019
- Electrical Engineering Power Electronics (Updated)
- Step in Electronics Practicals: Real world circuits applications
- Lynda - Electronics Foundations: Basic Circuits
- All-in-One Electronics Guide: Your complete ultimate guide to understanding and utilizing electronics!