E-Books →Patisserie Maison: The step-by-step guide to simple sweet pastries for the home baker
Richard Bertinet | 2014 | ISBN: 1473501377 | English | 224 pages | ePUB | 10 MB
Patisserie, the art of the maître pâtissier, is the most admired style of baking in the world and requires the highest level of skill.
In this new book master baker and bestselling author Richard Bertinet makes patisserie accessible to home bakers.
Richard effortlessly guides you through challenging techniques with step-by-step photography and over 50 easy-to-follow recipes for the most revered and celebrated biscuits, sponges, meringues, tarts, eclairs and other classic desserts. With Richard's expert help, you will soon be creating authentic sweet tarts, bavarois, galettes, macarons and mousses.
With creations including lavender and orange eclairs, gateau Saint Honore, tarte tropizienne, Paris brest and cassis kir royal mousse, opens up the world of divine sweet creations to novices as well as more experienced cooks.
- Sweet Alchemy Dessert Magic
- Patisserie A Step-by-step Guide to Baking French Pastries at Home
- All Things Sweet 100 Deliciously Sweet Recipes For Every Occasion
- Pies and Tarts with Heart: Expert Pie-Building Techniques for 60+ Sweet and Savory Vegan Pies
- Mastering the Art of Baking