E-Books →High-Frequency Integrated Circuits
2013 | ISBN: 0521873029 | English | 918 pages | PDF | 21.50 MB
A transistor-level, design-intensive overview of high speed and high frequency monolithic integrated circuits for wireless and broadband systems from 2 GHz to 200 GHz, this comprehensive text covers high-speed, RF, mm-wave, and optical fibre circuits using nanoscale CMOS, SiGe BiCMOS, and III-V technologies. Step-by-step design methodologies, end-of chapter problems, and practical simulation and design projects are provided, making this an ideal resource for senior undergraduate and graduate courses in circuit design. With an emphasis on device-circuit topology interaction and optimization, it gives circuit designers and students alike an in-depth understanding of device structures and process limitations affecting circuit performance.
- Optoelectronic Circuits in Nanometer CMOS Technology
- All-in-One Electronics Guide: Your complete ultimate guide to understanding and utilizing electronics!
- Ultra-Low-Power Short-Range Radios
- Transformer-Based Design Techniques for Oscillators and Frequency Dividers
- Intellectual Property for Integrated Circuits