E-Books →Advances in Visual Computing: 12th International Symposium, ISVC 2016
Springer | 3 Jan 2017 | English | ISBN: 3319508318 | 668 pages | PDF | 90 Mb
The two volume set LNCS 10072 and LNCS 10073 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 12th International Symposium on Visual Computing, ISVC 2016, held in Las Vegas, NV, USA in December 2016.
The 102 revised full papers and 34 poster papers presented in this book were carefully reviewed and selected from 220 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections: Part I (LNCS 10072) comprises computational bioimaging; computer graphics; motion and tracking; segmentation; pattern recognition; visualization; 3D mapping; modeling and surface reconstruction; advancing autonomy for aerial robotics; medical imaging; virtual reality; computer vision as a service; visual perception and robotic systems; and biometrics. Part II (LNCS 9475): applications; visual surveillance; computer graphics; and virtual reality.
- Computational Methods and Clinical Applications for Spine Imaging
- Soft Computing in Data Science: First International Conference, SCDS 2015
- Patch-Based Techniques in Medical Imaging: First International Workshop, Patch-MI 2015
- Advanced Computer Architecture
- Database and Expert Systems Applications