E-Books →Calcium Phosphates in Biological and Industrial Systems
1998 | pages: 510 | ISBN: 0792380460 | PDF | 15,2 mb
Calcium Phosphates in Biological and Industrial Systems provides a comprehensive discussion on calcium phosphates in the diverse areas of their applications. The authors are all respected specialists in their particular fields, possessing wide knowledge and experience and able to analyze recent results and relate them to their respective areas of expertise. New information, as well as a review of current concepts, highlights the individual contributions. Due to the broad scope of the subject covered and the large number of contributions, this book is divided into three parts. Whilst each section contains a basic theme, there is a considerable overlapping of ideas and approaches. This reflects the excitement and interdisciplinary nature of investigations by researchers interested in dissimilar aspects of calcium phosphates.
Considering the general interest in calcium phosphates, Calcium Phosphates in Biological and Industrial Systems is directed at an audience of researchers in the fields of biology, chemistry, dentistry, geology, chemical engineering, environmental engineering, and medicine. It will also be useful to technology-focused researchers in industry whose investigations might be related directly or indirectly to calcium phosphates.
- Signalling by Inositides: A Practical Approach by Stephen Shears
- Building Vulnerability Assessments: Industrial Hygiene and Engineering Concepts
- Cognitive Fatigue: Multidisciplinary Perspectives on Current Research and Future Applications
- Application of Phytotechnologies for Cleanup of Industrial, Agricultural and Wastewater Contamination
- Light Propagation Through Biological Tissue and Other Diffusive Media: Theory, Solutions, and Software