E-Books →An Introduction to Hegel: Freedom, Truth and History
English | 2005 | ISBN: 0631230637 | DJVU | pages: 314 | 18,8 mb
This classic introduction to one of the most influential modern thinkers, G.W.F. Hegel (1770-1831) has been made even more comprehensive through the addition of four new chapters.
New edition of a classic introduction to Hegel.
Enables students to engage with many aspects of Hegel's philosophy.
Covers the whole range of Hegel's mature thought.
Relates Hegel's ideas to other thinkers, such as Luther, Descartes and Kant.
Offers a distinctive and challenging interpretation of Hegel's work.
- The Bloomsbury Companion to Hegel
- "I that is We, We that is I." Perspectives on Contemporary Hegel
- The Discovery of Historicity in German Idealism and Historism
- America's First Women Philosophers: Transplanting Hegel, 1860-1925
- Philosophy: A Very Short Introduction