E-Books →MALDI MS: A Practical Guide to Instrumentation, Methods and Applications (2nd edition)
2014 | 480 Pages | ISBN: 3527333312 | PDF | 21 MB
This authoritative book on MALDI MS, now finally available in its second edition and edited by one of its inventors, gives an in-depth description of the many different applications, along with a detailed discussion of the technology itself. Thoroughly updated and expanded, with contributions from key players in the field, this unique book provides a comprehensive overview of MALDI MS along with its possibilities and limitations. The initial chapters deal with the technology and the instrumental setup, followed by chapters on the use of MALDI MS in protein research (including proteomics), genomics, glycomics and lipidomics. The option of MALDI-MS for the analysis of polymers and small molecules are also covered in separate chapters, while new to this edition is a section devoted to the interplay of MALDI MS and bioinformatics. A much-needed practical and educational asset for individuals, academic institutions and companies in the field of bioanalytics.
- Unconventional Protein Secretion: Methods and Protocols (Methods in Molecular Biology, v. 1459)
- Digital Signal Processing, Second Edition: Mathematical and Computational Methods, Software Development and Applications
- Plant Nitric Oxide: Methods and Protocols
- MALDI Mass Spectrometry for Synthetic Polymer Analysis
- Microreactors in Organic Chemistry and Catalysis (2nd edition)